The online Advanced Statistics course covers Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Probability and Distributions.
The course is interactive. It includes a variety of animated simulations, spreadsheet activities and questions, as well as tests.
The theme of the course is how to use statistics to help you do a better job. Wherever possible ideas have been introduced on process improvement and Six Sigma.
Course brochure in Adobe Acrobat format
The course will help you to prepare for:
- our courses in Statistical Process Control and Design of Experiments
- the ASQ exams for Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (QSSBB) and Certified Quality Technician (CQT)
- any Green or Black Belt Six Sigma programs
Knowledge of basic mathematical operations, ability to use Microsoft Excel
Access to the course material is given for 4 weeks with a 2-week extension at no extra cost on request (the free extension can be postponed if needed). The average time to work through all of the course material is 30 hours.
Any date/time nominated by the course participant
Internet Explorer 5 or higher (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel 97 or higher
By email. All questions answered within 24 hours 7 days a week.
Some of the feedback received from the past course participants:
- "The primer saves a lot of time and is much more effective than passive reading. It is fun too."
- "The fundamentals of statistics have been explained in a beautiful manner which makes them easy to understand."
- "As an ASQ Certified Quality Technician I found it very educational."
- "This course made more sense in 1 hour than a semester of statistics in college."
Price (including GST)
Outside Australia (excluding GST): $250
Volume discounts: for groups of 5 or more. Site licenses are also available. See http://www.margaret.net/license/ for more information. The course can also be customised to specific requirements. Please contact http://www.margaret.net/contact.htm.