MiC Quality offers two courses in experimental design - the Basic Design of Experiments (DOE) course and the Advanced DOE course.
The basic DOE course concentrates on full and fractional factorial designs. You will learn how to design and conduct the experiments and how to analyze the results correctly. You will also learn how to use the popular Minitab software.
The Advanced DOE course covers the Taguchi approach, Response Surface Designs, Hill Climbing and Mixture Designs.
Basic DOE topics:
- full and fractional factorial designs
- foldover designs
- screening designs, Plackett-Burman Designs
- hypothesis testing, t-test and F tests
- single factor experiments and ANOVA
- residual analysis and normal probability plots
- analyzing designs and transforms
Advanced DOE topics:
- Taguchi Signal to Noise Ratio
- Taguchi approach to experimental design
- Response Surface Designs (Central Composite and Box-Behnken)
- Hill Climbing strategies
- Mixture Designs