Interest Based Bargaining is a team based process improvement method. It is a type of negotiation based on finding a solution that serves the interests of all parties, also known as win-win negotiation. It has five characteristics:
- bargaining over positions is avoided
- people are separated from the problem
- focus is placed on interests, not positions
- options for mutual gain are invented
- objective criteria are used to select the appropriate resolution to an issue
Follow the links for more Process Improvement Tools and Team Tools.