This Web site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries including US Copyright laws. The copyright is owned by MiC Quality ("MiC").
The user of this Web site agrees:
- not to download any of this Web site content
- not to reproduce any extract or the entire content without the prior written permission of MiC
- to view Web site content for information only
- to acknowledge that the Web site is provided by MiC; this will also apply to another Web site that establishes a link to this Web site
- not to make any charge for providing the content from this Web site to another person without the prior written consent of MiC and payment of an agreed copyright fee
- not to modify the content from this Web site without the express prior written permission of MiC
- not to frame any part of MiC Web site without the express prior written permission of MiC
This Web site contains information, data, documents, pages, images, Excel spreadsheets and Flash animations ("Content") prepared by MiC. MiC Content is protected by copyright.
While Content of this Web site has been developed with all due care, MiC does not warrant or represent that Content is free from errors or omissions, or that it is exhaustive.
MiC disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, expressed or implied, with regard to Content including but not limited to, all implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. MiC does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the data.
Content is made available on the understanding that MiC and its partners shall have no liability (including but not limited to liability by reason of negligence) to the users of the Web site for any loss, cost or expense whether direct, indirect consequential or special, incurred by, or arising by reason of, any person using or relying on Content and whether caused by any error, omission, or misrepresentation in Content or otherwise.
Whilst Content is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact upon the accuracy of Content. Content may change without notice and MiC is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored by a user. Changes are periodically added to Content and MiC may make improvements and/or changes to Content at anytime.
MiC takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources. These external information sources are outside the control of MiC and it is therefore the responsibility of the Web users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external Web sites.